I woke up in the morning feeling a little hot. I started to feel like got needles poking on my back. When I tried to feel my back, it felt like the contour of my mattress imprinted on my back. When I went to wash up later, I noticed a red rash on my shoulder. To my horror and disgust, I saw red patches all over my back. Viv was in another toilet at that time. I rushed to her immediately to seek a thid party validation. And she sent me marching straight to the nearby doctor immediately. That's my viv.
At the clinic, there was a long queue. As the time past, I found the red rashes spreading like wild fire all around my bushy legs. Luckily if not for the leg hairs, it would have scared the hell out of the other patients. When it was my turn, the doctor took a look at my condition. His diagnosis was "Feng Mo". He asked: "What did you do yesterday? And what would have caused it?" I told him that I had IPPT yesterday afternoon and I was caught in the rain. Then he asked: "Do you have this skin condition before?" I told him that I was not aware it. He checked my medical record and discovered that I had this condition in Dec 2000. Then I recalled that I had it when I was back from a 3 weeks in camp training. Then the doc's eyes suddenly brightened up. He said next:"eh har...maybe you are allegic to the Army." Both of us broke into laughters. When the nurse gave me the medicine, she told me she had given me 2 sets of medicine to be eaten at different times. The evening portion would cause drowsiness when consume. With this advice, I left the clinic with the medication and headed back to home.
After eating my brunch and medicine, I fell asleep almost 5 mins later. That made me wonder. If the morning portion was so powerful, I would imagine what the evening portion will do to a elephant. But strange enough, the rashes momentarily disappeared after I woke up several hours later.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment