Saturday, November 13, 2004

Moments on MRT

I went to centrepoint on one of the saturday afternoons. While on the mrt, there was a malay couple sitting next to me and viv. In front of them, there was baby trolley. Don't know whether this is the right term to call. Anyway, on it was a malay baby girl. This girl was extremely curious. She kept staring at me and even attempted to make "touch" me. I admitted that I was trying to attract her attention by making "faces". Her parents just let her "entertain" herself. They were a very young couple. The father of the child was playing heldheld game, while the mother was in deep thought.

Just opposite us, was a chinese couple. They had a baby trolley in front of them. There was a cute chinese girl in it. She was below 2 years of age. Whenever the train made a stop at the next station, the mother would say out the station name. The toddler would repeat after her, although it sounded only 70% clear.

No comments: