Let me introduce to you the distant cousin of Retail Therapy used especially by woman to reduce stress. PTT is good for those who want to have a quick energeriser. It works best when you are listening to music and travelling on a long journey in a air-con double deck bus on a hot afternoon.
When the bus rocks, it simulates that of the sarong used to rock baby to sleep. The passing cars and trees outside also helped to soothe the tired eyes and distract the otherwise stretched mind. I do that once in a while especially when I need to work over time. This is the time when you are physically and mentally tired. This is the time when PPT works well. However, you might end up with bruises on the forehead when the head hit the window.
I was on bus 74 yesterday with PPT in action. The journey took me 1 hr to reach home. As usual, I would start to doze off 10 mins after boarding the bus and not waking up till I reached AMK mrt. However, I was woken up by "knock" on the right shoulder. Think you would have guessed it by now. The kid next to me was practising PTT. I quickly took out my hp and took a photo of him "resting" his head on my shoulder.


No comments:
Post a Comment