Ah tin gor,
Thanks for sharing over the emails especially when I am so far away.It was so touching.. at least ah po knows that we areso united even between cousins. Over these days, I realised that childhood memories are just stepsaway... In no time, we are already all grown up without each potential life to lead. I must say that allthese happenings have proven how united and closeness between us cousins.Like yesterday I was just having lunch with one of my customer. We suddenly talk about my dialects and heknow I am a Hainanese and he is also one. We started laughing...and it at that moment that I felt so proudto be a Hainanese. And then I realised how fate is tobe. If I was not send to Ang sa li since I was young,I would never learn how to speak and understand Hainanese... that's why we are so close together....Suddenly with the lose of ah po, I suddenly missed herso much. The thought that she is no longer around really make my heart hurt.With these memories that you wrote, it just melt my heart... Thanks!!!
Eng
Sunday, September 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment