Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The date is 26 April 2005.

Time flies like the bullet train in Japan. Before you know it, we have reached the next station.

It seem like just yesterday Eng is back in Singapore. Before I know it, she is back in the states.
It seem like yesterday Doh is in the hostel preparing his exams. Before I know it, his exam is over soon and he is going to the camp soon to complete his national service.
It seem like yesterday Wei Wei is the youngest addition to the new family. Before I know it, he is going to Tekong on 10 Sept, 1 wk before his birthday.
It seem like yesterday Irene came back from Australia. Before I know it, she is married.
It seem like yesterday Long is away for 18 months attachment in Germany. Before I know it, he is back in Singapore for more than a year.
It seem like yesterday I set up the yahoo page and everyone is actively participating in the forum. Before I know it, it is now in a dormant stage. The last time I went in the yahoo portal, only caiyi is sending emails. I reckon the rest is still listening or reading the emails.

I can go on forever if nobody is stopping me. I know you also know it. Some of you are probably nodding your head in agreement. The point I am making is time will not wait for anyone. Once it is gone, it is gone. So treasure the time and the people around you. So keep the email and contribution coming in. Ok?

No comments: