Yesterday was Friday. The train was usually packed at AMK MRT. I managed to get on the train, although I felt like the sardine inside a packed sardine tin. Everywhere I turned, I was surrounded by people. So there were at least 4 people around me. Each gave out different "fragances" tinted with elements of salt arising from perspiration. Some called it "Oder"
When the train reached the next station, some people alighted creating a "space" at the center of the car. However, there were no movement. Everyone in the car seem to "rooted" to the ground. *I wonder why...* I took this opportunity to "hoot" my way in. I planted my foot on the spot facing the windows with an unblocked view. The air was fresher there. There was enough space for me to take out my "TODAY" newspaper to read. There was a row of seats infront of me. Some pretended to sleep. Some were talking loudly on the handphone. Some were reading. I noticed from the corner of my eye, a man dressed in white long sleeve shirt. He looked like a typical office guy working in CBD. He was fidgeting with his high end PDA. He was playing English Chess.
Then out of a sudden, he lifted his right hand from the PDA and put one finger in his nose. He started his "Escavation" work, nonchalant of the many pairs of eyes looking at him in disgust. Do you encounter similar situation when you take the MRT?
No comments:
Post a Comment