Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ah Po has left us for 1 year already - Random Thoughts

I have not touched blog for a few months. Don't know anyone realised that our dear po has left us exactly 1 year already. Today is the exact day. I guess everyone has come to term with it and live their own separate lives. I know the elders are still meeting up regularly. If not, they will always keep in touch on the phone. I have tested this, when my moving house news are spreading like wild fire in the community. There came a point they also knows where is my exact address without me telling anyone.
In the past years, there is a string of natural and man made catastrophes over the past few months ranging from the Tsunami, the Hurricane Katrina, forest fire in Indonesia and the medan crash recently. Anything can happen anywhere, anytime. So don't waste time and do something you like. My mentor used to tell me "Live life as if there will not be tomorrow". What do you think you will do in this case? Will you make sure that you spend your time more efficiently? Think about it.
I am seeing a decline in the messages on the yahoo page. The reasons cited by most people are not enough time. Busy lah. Yahoo down.
Why don't we take some time off sometimes and post some messages on the yahoo. Let us know how each of you are doing. I know one person is always on the lookout for these messages. She is alone overseas. She needs our moral support. That is what I think. You need not agree. Someone has to start somewhere. *I am not on drug hor*
Just an update for those who are still reading the messages. Some happy moments to look forward to.
  1. The birth overseas.
  2. The ROM in Oct.
  3. The Wedding in Jan.
Signed off Tin Kor.

No comments: