Dear folks,
Its Janice Birthday today! Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday & May her wishes come true.I think her best birthday present would be the arrival of her baby in the next coming weeks.. Aren't u all looking forward to see her baby?
We are all so busy this year .. Isaac has a new Minister = more workload n better performance is expected, Me busy with Vinson n recovery = no time for exercise n outings... Mary is busy with work, Manfred n her 2nd baby arrival in coming weeks.. Long busy with work n new marriage life.. likewise for Estelle.. Irene busy with 2 kids.. and not forgetting Simon n Christy.. they r also expecting their first baby.. hee .. ..Next outing should be Christmas?? My favourite festival of the year where there is plenty of nice food n heeheee... presents!! cos year end have bonus.. so i can request for presents.. Isaac .. wat r u going to gif me this year? LV Bag?.. hahaha..Life is not a bed of roses.. there is always up n downs .. n difficult periods/phases. .
I am having depression right now after birth.. but dun say who noe? I tell myself.. I will get better n I pray to my God.... who is the Goddess of Mercy.. lah.. I hope I won't have to see a doc for it as drugs are additive.. it's Time that I need and a lot of understanding from relatives n friends.. So this year, due to some reasons, Isaac and I won't be able to attend FULL MONTH celebrations. . so kindly excuse us n shall meet up in the near future with u guys.. meanwhile.. take care ALL
Luv n regards,
Vivienne Tan
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment